Ev is an experienced primary STEM
teacher; University tutor; Designer of
NESA endorsed professional learning;
educational services consultant; and the
founder and CEO of an educational video
His key strengths include computational and design thinking, self-evaluation, robotics, coding and multimedia, and developing individualised learning plans for students with special needs
- Videography Services: Writing-Filming-Editing of promotional and educational content
- Teacher/Student Educational Workshops: Design and delivery of a range of student workshops focussed on design, computational and systems
thinking as well as programming, robotics and animation.
- Consultancy: Providing advice and services to the education sector on the software design of games and their user interface; and lesson and unit design
- Adult education: Tutor at Macquarie University training and assessing pre-service and current teachers in the delivery of integrated STEAM programmes.
- Teacher and STEM Integrator: Part-time teacher and STEM Integrator at the Blue Mountains Grammar School. Previous similar positions held at Tara Anglican School for Girls and the Children's Hospital School at Westmead
- Bachelor of Education (Primary), UWS, 2007
- NSW Proficient Teacher accreditation